The NIHR Trauma Management HTC acts as a point of entry for industry and provides an opportunity for collaboration.
Access to People:
• Community of clinical academics
• Highly-characterised patient cohorts
• Clinical and non-clinical technology assessment
• Product market testing.
Access to “Know-How”:
• Medical device regulations and testing for efficacy and usability
• Intellectual Property Protection
• Clinical Trial design, set-up and delivery
• Dialogue with “key opinion-leaders”.
Access to Support Services:
• Developing appropriate research questions
• Facilitating grant applications
• Prototype development
• Supply side Health Economics.
We are currently working with a number of partners from Industry. Details will be displayed here shortly.
Contact us if you wish to collaborate with the NIHR Trauma management HTC.